We understand how the strap is fundamental to your watch. Not only it keeps your watch in place on your wrist, but it also plays a major role in adding style to your everyday look!
Thus, we've made our watches with interchangeable straps so you can match it depending on your mood, outfit, and personal preference. You can check out our catalog here to see designs to personalize your smartwatch every day, no matter the occasion.
- iTouch Air
- iTouch Pulse
- iTouch Air 2
- iTouch Air 2s
- iTouch Air SE
- iTouch Sport
- iTouch Slim
- iFitness Pulse
How to change the straps? It's easy!
For smartwatches (with pins) just follow these simple instructions:
- To remove the current strap from your iTouch Wearables device, turn the watch face down and note the silver pins on the strap near the case. With your finger pull the pin to the left and gently pull the strap away from the watch. The strap should easily come detached from the watch.
- To insert your new strap to your iTouch Watch, line up the steady pin with the hole on the base of the case.
- While carefully holding the strap in place, pull the lever on the strap to retract the pin-down and position the strap against the case to line up the pin before releasing the lever so the pin snaps in place.
- Repeat these steps for the other strap.
For fitness trackers, just follow these simple instructions:
- Hold one of the straps in one hand and the watch face in the other and pull apart until separated. Repeat this process to remove the other strap.
- To insert a new strap for your smartwatch, snap the straps into either side of the watch face until they fastened into place.
Note: iTouch Curve and iTouch PlayZoom straps are not interchangeable.