Here are the written instructions for reference. Let's get you connected!
Please follow the below and we will have you enjoying your iTouch Sport in no time!
1) Go into your phone's Settings.
2) Click into Apps. (Some phones will have this category phrased differently, you're basically looking for all of the applications you installed).
3) Scroll through your applications until you find the iTouch Wearables application.
4) Click on it and then look for Storage.
5) Click into it and you should see 'Clear Data'.
6) Hit 'Clear Data'.
7) Once done, go back to the window where you first clicked Storage.
8) You should see 'Uninstall' listed here.
9) Hit 'Uninstall' and the application will be removed.
10) Restart your device.
Once done, reset your watch:
1) Go into the settings menu (from the clock face screen, swipe left to right to get to the Settings menu).
2) Tap the green 'Reset' button.
3) Then hold the green 'Reset' button and the watch will be factory reset.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iTouch Wearables application. Make sure Bluetooth is active and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Paired' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the gear icon or whichever symbol is found on the right-hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget' or 'Unpair' this device, hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, please launch the iTouch Wearables application. Allow everything (location, etc.) and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, In the app landing page, once you open the app, tap the watch icon found on the top right corner, then tap set-up a new device. You will then be routed to a page where you need to select your watch model, tap iTouch Sport. On the next page, please "Allow" all app permissions. To confirm the successful connection, please again click on the watch icon at the top right corner of the app and you will see connection confirmation. Also, if the watch time and d