Please follow the instructions below and we will have you enjoying your iTouch Air SE in no time!
1) Go into your phone's Settings.
2) Click into Apps. (Some phones will have this category phrased differently, you're basically looking for all of your applications you installed).
3) Find the iTouch Wearables app.
4) Click on it and then look for Storage.
5) Click into it and you should see 'Clear Data'.
6) Hit 'Clear Data'.
7) Once done, go back to the window were you first clicked Storage.
8) You should see 'Uninstall' listed here.
9) Hit 'Uninstall' and the application will be removed.
10) Restart your device.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iTouch Wearables application. Make sure Bluetooth is active and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Paired' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the gear icon or whichever symbol is found on the right hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget' or 'Unpair' this device, hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, please launch the iTouch Wearables application. Allow everything (location, etc.) and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, tap the watch icon from the app landing page and tap Set up a new device. From there, it will give you a gallery of watches to choose from, pick the model of the watch you have. Then it will route you to approve all notifications and pairing accesses, please allow everything.
To confirm successful connection between devices, tap the watch icon in the app's landing page and and check connection status. The watch should show as "connected". Another way to check is to verify of the date and time do mirror information in your mobile device.