Let's get you connected!
Please follow the steps below and we will have you enjoying your iFitness in no time!
1) Go into Settings.
2) Click into Apps. (Some phones will have this category phrased differently, you're basically looking for all of your applications you installed).
3) Scroll through your applications until you find the iFitness Activity Tracker application.
4) Click on it and then look for Storage.
5) Click into it and you should see 'Clear Data'.
6) Hit 'Clear Data'.
7) Once done, go back to the window were you first clicked Storage.
8) You should see 'Uninstall' listed here.
9) Hit 'Uninstall' and the application will be removed.
10) Restart your device.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iFitness Activity Tracker application. Make sure Bluetooth is active and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Paired' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the gear icon or whichever symbol is found on the right hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget' or 'Unpair' this device, hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, launch the iFitness Activity Tracker application and connect your device. Once you finish the set-up process, a screen should come up to help you do this. If this doesn't happen, you would need to do this manually. To do this, please follow these instructions:
1) Once done with the instruction screens, go to the settings menu. (This can be found near the top left hand corner).
2) Then hit 'Search Devices'.
3) This will take you to the correct screen to begin connecting your watch.