Let's get you connected!
Please follow the below and we will have you enjoying your iTouch Air 2 in no time!
1) Go into Settings.
2) Click into Apps. (Some phones will have this category phrased differently, you're basically looking for all of the applications you installed).
3) Scroll through your applications until you find the iTouch Smartwatch application.
4) Click on it and then look for Storage.
5) Click into it and you should see 'Clear Data'.
6) Hit 'Clear Data'.
7) Once done, go back to the window where you first clicked Storage.
8) You should see 'Uninstall' listed here.
9) Hit 'Uninstall' and the application will be removed.
10) Restart your device.
Once done, reset your watch:
1) Go into settings (small gear icon).
2) Scroll down to 'Reset'.
3) Hit it and confirm reset and the watch will be factory reset.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iTouch Legacy application. Make sure Bluetooth is active and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Paired' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the gear icon or whichever symbol is found on the right hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget' or 'Unpair' this device, hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, go to Bluetooth settings on your watch and activate it. To do this, click on settings, then hit Bluetooth settings. When in there, click 'Power' which should be listed as 'Off' automatically on the watch, and turn it 'On'. When you're done with this, please launch the iTouch Legacy application. Allow everything and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, click the three small lines tab on the top left-hand corner of the app. Then hit 'Device Pair/Sync' on the top. Then search for the iTouch Air smartwatch here. Once you have found it and connected to it, it will ask you to pair the watch and/or allow contact sync or some message similar to this. Once you have accepted this, you will be fully connected. You can verify this by looking at the watch in the top left-hand corner. If you see the watch has a green and blue Bluetooth symbol there, you have successfully connected to the watch fully.