Below is the video tutorial on how to connect your iTouch Sport to your iPhone:
Here are the written instructions for reference. Let's get you connected!
Please follow the below and we will have you enjoying your iTouch Sport in no time!
1) Go to the page on the device where your iTouch Wearables app is located.
2) Uninstall the iTouch Wearables application by holding down on the application on your screen and hitting the small 'x' in the top left corner of the app.
3) Restart your device.
Once done, reset your watch:
1) Go into the settings menu (from the clock face screen, swipe left to right to get to the Settings menu).
2) Tap the green 'Reset' button.
3) Then hold the green 'Reset' button and the watch will be factory reset.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iTouch Wearables application. Make sure Bluetooth is active on your phone and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Connected' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the (i) icon or whichever symbol is found on the right hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget this device', hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, please launch the iTouch Wearables application. Allow everything (location, etc.) and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, click the green 'ADD' button at the top of the Home screen in the app where it says, "Tap to connect your iTouch Wearables device". Then search for the iTouch Sport smartwatch here. Once you have found it, tap on it to connect to it, and you will be asked to pair the watch and/or allow contact sync or some message similar to this. Once you have accepted this, you will be fully connected. To verify this, hold the watch screen on the clock face until it changes screens. If you see the watch has a blue Bluetooth symbol on the bottom right of the watch screen here, you have successfully connected to the watch fully.