Please follow the below and we will have you enjoying your iTouch Slim in no time!
1) Go to the page on the device where your iTouch Wearables app is located.
2) Uninstall the iTouch Wearables application by holding down on the application on your screen and hitting the small 'x' in the top left corner of the app.
3) Restart your device.
Once done, Power off/on your tracker:
1) Tap the circle (home) button on your watch until you see the 'Turn Off' screen
2) Hold the circle button until your watch vibrates and completely powers off.
3) Then, hold the circle button again until your watch vibrates and turns back on.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iTouch Wearables application. Make sure Bluetooth is active on your phone and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Connected' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the (i) icon or whichever symbol is found on the right hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget this device', hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, please launch the iTouch Wearables application. Allow everything (location, etc.) and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, tap the watch icon from the app landing page and tap Set up a new device. From there, it will give you a gallery of watches to choose from, pick the model of the watch you have. Then it will route you to approve all notifications and pairing accesses, please allow everything.
To confirm successful connection between devices, tap the watch icon in the app's landing page and and check connection status. The watch should show as "connected". Another way to check is to verify of the date and time do mirror information in your mobile device. =)