USER MANUAL VERSION 1.0
iTOUCH WIRELESS EARBUDS USER GUIDE:
Everything you need to know about your iTOUCH Wireless Earbuds
What’s in the box?
Your iTOUCH Wireless Earbuds box includes:
- iTOUCH Wireless Earbuds (Color may vary)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
iTOUCH Wireless Earbuds come in a variety of colors, which are sold separately.
- Bluetooth name: Wireless Buds
- Bluetooth version: 0
- Power input: DC 5V
- Power capacity: 7V/45 mAh
- Working time: 180 minutes
- Supported protocol: SBC/AAC/FHSS
- Sensitivity: 120±3dB
- Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Earbud battery：3.7V/30mAH
- Charging Case battery：3.7V/300mAH
Learn how to best navigate your iTOUCH Wireless Earbuds.
1. Earbuds can power on in either of two ways:
- Simply remove the Earbuds from the charging case to power on each When they are both on, the two Earbuds will automatically pair to each other within a couple of seconds.
- Press the button on either earbud for 2-3 seconds to power on each one. When they are both on, the two Earbuds will automatically pair to each other within a couple of
2. Powering off your Earbuds:
- Inserting the Earbuds in the charging case will automatically power them
3. Bluetooth pairing:
When pairing with a new device, take both Earbuds out of the case. They will both flash red and blue light and pair automatically to each other. When they are paired to each other, the left earbud will flash blue and the right earbud will continue to flash red and blue to indicate that both Earbuds are paired to each other and ready to pair with a device.
Make sure your Bluetooth settings are turned on. The Earbuds will appear as “Wireless Buds” on your device list. Select this to pair with your device.
You may use either of the Earbuds individually after you’ve paired both Earbuds for the first time. The earbud not being used can simply be placed back in the case.
Learn how to best navigate your iTOUCH Wireless Earbuds.
To charge your case, plug the micro USB into the case and connect the USB end of the charging cable to a power source. The LED light will flash RED to indicate the case is charging. Once the case is fully charged, the LED indicator will show a steady RED light on the case. This indicates that you may unplug the case from the charging cable.
To charge your buds, insert both buds into your fully charged case. The LED light inside the case will appear steady RED and the LED light outside the case will appear steady BLUE to indicate the buds are inside and charging.
The LED light inside the case will turn BLUE to indicate that your buds are fully charged. The LED light on the outside of the case can remain blue for several minutes after the buds are removed.
Charging time is 1-2 hours (Depending on usage).
Learn The Basic Functions of your iTOUCH Wireless Earbuds:
- Click: play/pause, answer/hang up
- Double click: redial most recent call
- Long press for 2 seconds: next song
- Long press for 5 seconds: power on/off
Your Earbuds are compatible with various applications such as Apple Music, Spotify, and Pandora. However, they may not support other third party applications.
LED Light Indicator on Earbuds
- Alternately flashing RED and BLUE: Pairing mode
- Flashing BLUE once every 5 seconds: Connected to device
- Flashing RED: Powering off
LED Light Indicator on Case
- Flashing RED: Case and Earbuds are charging
- Steady RED: Case and Earbuds are fully charged
- Steady BLUE: Earbuds are charging in the case
- The buds should be stored in a dry and ventilated Avoid contact with oil, water, other moisture and dust. This can affect product performance.
- Use water to clean the buds, any other liquid may damage the
- For optimal use, it is recommended to keep your buds within 10 meters of your
- When charging the iTOUCH Wireless Earbuds, we recommended using a computer to charge the buds. Use the included micro USB cable for the safest and fastest
- If you are having trouble pairing your buds, please do not disassemble the buds or accessories on your own. If you do, the warranty will no longer apply. For more information please visit us at https://itouchwearables.com/collections/accessories/products/itouch-wireless-Earbuds or contact customer service at +1-888-200-6081 for personal assistance.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reason- able protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can
be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: • Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. • Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. • Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device
not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna must not be located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. * Included Micro USB cable for battery recharging and file transfer ** Not suitable for showering, bathing, or swimming. Do not sub- merge.
This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna must not be located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Click the link below to download the Manual for your iTouch Earbuds.