Table of contents
How to set up my watch?
Where can I see Frequently Asked Questions?
Where can I download the product manual?
How do I clean my watch?
What application should I download?
Support for iFitness
- Fully charge your iFITNESS Activity Tracker with the supplied USB cable.
- Download the Fitt-Track App from Google Play or App Store (see the link below).
- Turn on your iFITNESS Activity Tracker by pressing the Power button.
- Open the Fitt-Track App, and click Settings (Gear Icon in the top left corner) > My Devices.
- Search for your iFITNESS and pair your Activity Tracker to your phone.
- On your iFITNESS Activity Tracker, the battery icon should alternate with a Bluetooth logo to confirm the connection.
My iFITNESS doesn't connect to the app
You may be using the wrong app
Please download "iFITNESS Activity Tracker" App from Google Play or App Store
iFITNESS device won't power on
The iFITNESS may not be charged
Plug in the USB charging cable supplied with your iFITNESS, and clamp it onto the iFITNESS aligning the pins. Allow 5 minutes before trying to power it on.
iFITNESS device does not connect to my phone
Phone's Bluetooth may be turned off
Turn on Bluetooth on your phone, open iFITNESS Activity Tracker app, enter setting menu and click search for device, choose iFITNESS and you will then connect.
iFITNESS device doesn't receive my call / text message notifications
Your iFITNESS may not be connected to your phone
Open the iFITNESS Activity Tracker app and access your Devices menu and reconnect your iFITNESS Activity Tracker. Once connected, go back to your settings menu and activate your Call and SMS Notifications. You can also activate Notifications for other apps by activating Notifications for other Apps.
iFITNESS device doesn't connect with my camera.
You are using your devices camera app
You must open the camera app through the iFITNESS Activity Tracker app. App > Settings > Shake to trigger Shutter.
iFITNESS screen keeps turning off
Your display settings may need to be adjusted
Check the Display settings on your app under Settings>Display Duration. You can choose the length of time the display stays on here, up to 15 seconds.
If none of these troubleshooting tips help with your problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include the following:
- Whether you are using an Android or iOS powered phone
- Detailed information of what you are trying to do and the problem you are experiencing
- Your name, email address and/or phone # where we can reach you
In order to clean your iFITNESS , all you need is mild soap, warm water and a soft cloth.
1) Turn off your fitness tracker.
2) Pop-out your fitness tracker module from the wristband.
3) Clean the band with warm water and mild soap.
4) To clean the fitness tracker module itself, we recommend using a soft cloth dampened with warm water.
5) Dry both with a soft cloth before continued use.
Where to download the pairing application?
See the attached file to download the manual.