USER MANUAL VERSION 1.0
Powerbank USER GUIDE:
Everything you need to know about your Powerbank
What’s in the box?
Your Powerbank includes:
- Powerbank (Color may vary)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
Powerbanks come in a variety of colors, which are sold separately.
- Charge your phone, tablet or other mobile device without the need for a power outlet.
- Pocket-size design is perfect for portable
- USB port provides up to 5V, 1A of power for charging your mobile
- 2600mAh capacity charges devices at maximum power draw for
- Battery-power LED indicator shows when the battery is full or getting low*
- Voltage Input: 5V-1A
- Voltage Output: 5V-1A
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Powerbank Charge Time: 3–6 hours
- Device Charge Time: 2–2.5 hours
- Powerbank can charge up to 5 devices before needing to
Learn how to best navigate your Powerbank.
LED Light Indicator:
- Steady RED: Powerbank is charging
- Flashing BLUE: Powerbank needs to be charged
- Steady BLUE: Device is charging from Powerbank
Navigate your Powerbank:
- Charging the Powerbank
Plug the micro USB end of the cord into the Powerbank and the USB end into a power source. A flashing red light will appear, and eventually stay on to indicate that the Powerbank is charging.
*We highly recommend using a computer/laptop as the power source.
- When the Powerbank is fully charged, plug the USB end of the cord into the Powerbank and the other end into the desired A blue light will appear to indicate that the device is charging.
- When the Powerbank flashes blue, the Powerbank needs to be
- Make sure the Powebank is fully charged prior to
- Use a cable suitable for your device when charging it from the
- When charging the Powerbank, it is recommended that you use the included micro USB cable for the safest and fastest
- Under conditions of low battery, the LED lights will turn off while charging a Recharge the Powerbank as soon as possible to avoid shortening the battery life. The battery should be charged at least every three months to avoid shortening the battery life.
- It is recommended to disconnect a fully-charged device to avoid unnecessary Powerbank battery use.
- When the Powerbank enters protection mode (i.e. LEDs turn off and power bank will not charge) caused by issues such as a short circuit, use an external charger to replenish the charge and return it to normal operation. Keep the Powerbank away from fire and avoid temperatures above 140°F (60°C) when not in use or 113°F (45°C) when in use.
- Do not get the Powerbank wet or immerse it in
- Do not wash the Powerbank with corrosive
- Do not squeeze or puncture the Powerbank so as to avoid electrolyte leakage of lithium-ion
- Do not attempt to disassemble, modify or fix the
- Do not use a damaged cable or power charger to charge the
- Please recycle this device at an appointed disposal location for lithium-ion
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: • Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. • Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could
void your authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna must not be located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. * Included Micro USB cable for battery recharging and file transfer
** Not suitable for showering, bathing, or swimming. Do not submerge.
This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna must not be located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Click the link below to download the Manual for your iTouch Powerbank.