1. How to connect through your iTouch Wearables App?
Connecting through your app is, as easy as 1-2-3! Please see below on how:
A. Tap the watch icon from the app landing page.
B. Tap Set up a new device.
C. Select the watch model you have.
D. Select your watch.
NOTE: If you have multiple watches, you can double check which watch to pair by matching it with the MAC ADDRESS as shown below. The MAC ADDRESS are combination of letters and numbers used to uniquely identify your watch. To verify this through your watch, long press the watch screen for 3-5 seconds until the MAC ADDRESS appears.
E. Allow all notifications & pairing access requests.
F. Confirm watch connection to application.
• Tap the watch icon as shown below
- The next page should show that your watch is now connected through your iTouch Wearables paring app.
- To counter verify, your watch time and date should mirror the information found in your mobile device.
2. Can you respond to texts, social media, or talk on calls?
Since we shifted our focus to support you in achieving your fitness goal, at this time, only iTouch Air 2 and iTouch Curve models can receive calls and can send text messages. The rest of our iTouch Smartwatch models have the capability to send you notifications for incoming calls, text messages, and social media alerts.
3. Does it come with a charger?
All our watches come in complete package when purchased. If you happen not to receive one, you may contact us via email at email@example.com.
If your watch is placed in a crystal casing, the charger is placed under the smartwatch.
If your watch model is placed in a box, please refer to this image:
4. Does it read Blood Pressure?
No, it does not. This is a common confusion from the previous Blood Oxygen feature (soon to be Recommended Blood Oxygen Evaluation). Please note that the Recommended Blood Oxygen Evaluation is based on your level of activity and NEVER should be used for anything medical.
5. The Blood Oxygen Feature disappeared after the update.
We know that this is something everyone misses and you might also have wondered, why we have this removed in time of the pandemic. We apologize that this came out without notice. We just got an update regarding the Blood Oxygen. It was removed from the app because a bug was found with the feature. We are delisting it until further notice. More so, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter to get updated on our future product and feature releases. Don’t forget to hit Notify me when available. 😉
6. Can the watch track step/s without the app?
Yes, it may still track steps without the app. The Pedometer is an independent watch feature that you may use anytime. We basically require your watch to be connected to your app to make sure of the following:
A. Your steps data are transferred to your app for progress tracking.
B. Sync the date and time to your mobile device for accurate data, date, and time tracking.
C. To make sure other app-dependent features are used. i.e., Notifications, Continuous Heart Rate, etc.
NOTE: Please make sure to reconnect your devices before 12 MN, to make sure gathered data is transferred on the same day, to avoid data reset.
7. How would I know if my phone is compatible with your watches?
Please see the table below:
|Application Name||iTouch Wearables||iTouch Smartwatch|
|iOS DL link||iTouch Wearables||iTouch Smartwatch|
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 13 and up.||Requires iOS 13 and up|
|Android DL link||iTouch Wearables||iTouch Smartwatch|
|Compatibility||Requires Android 10 and up||Requires Android 10 and up|
|Supported model||iTouch Air Special Edition||iTouch Air 2|
|iTouch Sport||iTouch Curve|
|iTouch Slim||iTouch Air|
|iTouch Air 2S||iTouch Pulse|
|iTouch Air S||iTouch Classic|
|iTouch Fitness Tracker - ALDI|
|iTouch Air 3|
|iTouch Air 2020|
8. Can this be synced to another app?
At the moment, we are in a continuous process of revamping our new app to better serve our iTouch Wearables family. The new app is not capable of syncing with any third-party app. While However, the old iTouch Wearables app is still available online and for use, which syncs with the Apple Health App. This is a very popular request across the iTouch community and we are taking note of this for possible incorporation into our future app releases.
9. How do I play or add music to my iTouch Wearables product?
For all model types except for the iTouch PlayZoom watch: Adding music is not applicable. However, you may use your iTouch Smartwatch as a music remote. Just go to your smartwatch, navigate to the music feature on the iTouch watch. The music remote allows you to play/pause, skip forward, or skip to previous music from your music apps. Your iTouch watch is compatible with various applications such as Apple Music, Spotify, and Pandora. However, it may not support other third-party applications.
For the iTouch PlayZoom watch: This model does not have the music remote capability. However, you may store or download music at any time. See below for instructions:
Start by entering the music player app and select the “my music” folder.
- Then turn off your device.
- Pull the rubber cover off of the Micro-USB port on the left side of the watch.
- Insert the Micro-USB Cable (small end) into the Micro-USB Port on the watch.
- Insert the large end of the Micro-USB into a USB port on your computer.
- After a few moments, the watch drive will appear on your computer. Open the drive & click the folder “My Music”.
- Drag & drop your mp3 files into the folder.
- Safely eject the drive when complete.
10. Does this monitor hiking altitude?
No, it doesn’t. While this is not an available feature, the GPS feature provides your workout stats, recap, route, and pace information. We heard that you want this soon available and we are taking note of this for a review. 😉
11. Are the watches splash/waterproof?
Please see the below table:
|1. iTouch Sport||1. iTouch Air SE||1. iTouch PlayZoom|
|2. iTouch Air 2S||2. iFitness|
|3. iTouch Slim||3. iFitness Pulse|
|4. iTouch Air 3||4. Kendall and Kylie|
|5. iTouch Connected||5. iTouch Active|
- Waterproof - Can be submerged up to 1 meter deep in 30 mins timeframe.
- Water-resistant - Cannot be submerged deeper than 1 meter for no longer than 30 mins.
- Splash resistant: Can withstand many splashes, rain
While we did our best to list all common questions we received, we understand this may not cover all the questions you have in mind. If so, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Friday, 10 AM – 7 PM, and our Customer Experience team will be happy to provide you with answers.