1. How do I connect my smartwatch to the iTouch Wearables App?
Initial pairing of our smartwatches and fitness trackers must be done using our app. You should not use your phone's native Bluetooth settings to pair your smartwatch. If you have paired to your phone using native Bluetooth settings and not the app, please go into your settings and forget / unpair the device. Then open the app, tap the watch icon and choose to connect a device (after pairing through the app, you will see it on your list of connected devices).
NOTE: Please make sure your mobile Bluetooth is enabled.
A. Tap the watch icon from the app home page
B. Tap Set up a new device
C. Select your watch
NOTE: If you have multiple watches, you can double check which watch to pair by matching it with the MAC ADDRESS as shown below. MAC is a combination of letters and numbers used to uniquely identify your watch. To verify this through your watch, you can find it under Settings --> About.
D. Allow all notifications & pairing access requests.
E. Confirm watch connection to application.
Tap the watch icon on upper right of app to confirm connection
2. Can I respond to texts, social media, or talk on calls?
Currently, the iTouch Air 2 and iTouch Curve can receive calls and send text messages. The rest of our iTouch Smartwatch models have the ability to receive notifications for incoming calls, text messages, and social media alerts.
3. Is my phone compatible?
Our devices are compatible with all iPhone and Android devices. See additional information regarding which app to use and what version of operating system is required by CLICKING HERE.
4. Does it come with a charger?
All of our smartwatches include a charging cable in the box. Be sure to look through the packaging thoroughly before discarding.
NOTE: If your watch is in a clear case, the charging cable is underneath.
5. Does my watch measure Blood Pressure?
No, it does not. This is sometimes confused with the Recommended Blood Oxygen Evaluation feature. Please note that the Recommended Blood Oxygen Evaluation is based on your level of activity.
Note: your smartwatch is not a medical device and should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical condition.
6. Can the watch track steps without the app?
The Pedometer is an independent watch feature that can still track steps without the app. Watch connection to the app is required for the following:
A. Step data transfer to your app for tracking progress.
B. Accurate data tracking synced to date and time.
C. Other app-dependent features (e.g.: Notifications, Continuous Heart Rate, etc.).
NOTE: Please make sure to reconnect your devices before 12am, to ensure gathered data is transferred on the same day, to avoid data reset.
7. Can this be synced with other apps?
Currently, our smartwatches work exclusively with our free-to-download app.
8. Can I play or add music to my iTouch Wearables product?
For all model types except for the iTouch PlayZoom watch: You can use your iTouch device as a music remote to control audio from your phone. The music remote allows you to play/pause, skip forward, or skip to previous track from your music apps. There is no functionality to store or stream music from the smartwatch itself. You can find Music Remote in your smartwatch menu and is compatible with many music apps including: Apple Music, Spotify, and Pandora.
For the iTouch PlayZoom watch: This model can store and play music from the smartwatch itself but cannot be used to control music from external devices. See below for instructions:
Start by entering the music player app and select the “my music” folder.
- Then turn off your device.
- Pull the rubber cover off of the Micro-USB port on the left side of the watch.
- Insert the Micro-USB Cable (small end) into the Micro-USB Port on the watch.
- Insert the large end of the Micro-USB into a USB port on your computer.
- After a few moments, the watch drive will appear on your computer. Open the drive & click the folder “My Music”.
- Drag & drop your mp3 files into the folder.
- Safely eject the drive when complete.
9. Does this monitor hiking altitude?
No, it doesn’t. While this is not an available feature, the GPS feature provides your workout stats, recap, route, and pace information. We are always looking to make improvements and to make sure our customers have the best experience possible. We have made this note for something to possibly add in the future.
10. Is my device waterproof?
Please see the below table:
|Waterproof (IP68)||Water-resistant (IP67)||Splash Resistant|
- Waterproof: Can be submerged up to 1 meter deep for up to 60 minutes
- Water-resistant: Can be submerged a maximum of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
- Splash resistant: Can withstand splashes and light rain
For additional questions, please search our website or reach out to us at email@example.com, from Monday to Friday, 10 AM – 7 PM, and our Customer Experience team will be happy to assist.