It's possible that you may still have the older version of the app. We transitioned to a newer app so we encourage you to uninstall the older version, and install the newer one. You may download the new app on any of these links:
For iOS: New iTouch Wearables App
For Android: New iTouch Wearables App
Once the new app is installed, please check this article on how to properly connect to your app: Most Frequently Asked Questions.
If you happen to still having trouble connecting to your new app, please follow these steps to resolve your concern:
1. Uninstall the OLD iTouch Wearables app.
2. Reset your watch through the watch settings page.
3. Restart your mobile device.
4. Clear your mobile device Bluetooth listing/ Remove all previous devices connected to your mobile Bluetooth.
5. Reconnect your devices, and make sure your mobile weather data and location services are turned on.
For additional questions, please search our website or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Friday, 10 AM – 7 PM, and our Customer Experience team will be happy to assist.