The free iTOUCH Wearables app is compatible with most iPhones and Android Phones.
A smartphone is required for call, text, and smartphone app notifications.
NOTE: Please make sure your mobile Bluetooth is turned on during the entire process and you are connecting to your iTouch Wearables Pairing app first.
To get started:
1. Find and download the iTOUCH Wearables app in one of the locations below, depending on your smart device
• Apple App Store for iPhones on this link.
• Google Play Store for Android Phones on this link.
2. Once downloaded, Tap the watch icon from the app landing page.
3. Tap Set up a new device.
4. Select the watch model you have.
5. Select your watch. - NOTE: If you have multiple watches, you can double check which watch to pair by matching it with the MAC ADDRESS as shown below. The MAC ADDRESS are combination of letters and numbers used to uniquely identify your watch. To verify this through your watch, long press the watch screen for 3-5 seconds until the MAC ADDRESS appears.
6. Allow all notifications & pairing access requests.
7. Confirm watch connection to application.
- The next page should show that your watch is now connected through your iTouch Wearables paring app.
- To counter verify, your watch time and date should mirror the information found in your mobile device.
You may also refer to this article, as it may also cover other questions you may have: 11 Most Frequently Asked Questions – iTouch Wearables.