Initial connection between your watch and phone will be done using the free iTOUCH Wearables app. It is compatible with most iPhones and Android Phones (a smartphone is required for call, text, and smartphone app notifications).
Make sure your mobile Bluetooth is enabled but do not pair using your phone's native Bluetooth settings.
To get started:
2. Once downloaded, Tap the watch icon from the app home page.
3. Tap Set up a new device.
4. Select your watch model.
NOTE: If you have multiple watches, you can double check which watch to pair by matching it with the MAC ADDRESS as shown below. The MAC ADDRESS is a combination of letters and numbers used to uniquely identify your watch. To verify this through your watch, long press the watch screen for 3-5 seconds until the MAC ADDRESS appears or go to Settings-->About.
5. Allow all notifications & pairing access requests.
6. Confirm watch connection to application.
- The next page should show that your watch is now connected through your iTouch Wearables paring app.
- To counter verify, your watch time and date should mirror the information found in your mobile device.
You may also refer to this article which covers other popular questions: Frequently Asked Questions – iTouch Wearables.