Please follow the instructions below and we will have you enjoying your iTouch Go in no time!
1) Go into your phone's Settings.
2) Click into Apps. (Some phones will have this category phrased differently, you're basically looking for all of your applications you installed).
3) Scroll through your applications until you find the iTouch Go application.
4) Click on it and then look for Storage.
5) Click into it and you should see 'Clear Data'.
6) Hit 'Clear Data'.
7) Once done, go back to the window were you first clicked Storage.
8) You should see 'Uninstall' listed here.
9) Hit 'Uninstall' and the application will be removed.
10) Restart your device.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iTouch Go application. Make sure Bluetooth is active and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Paired' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the gear icon or whichever symbol is found on the right hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget' or 'Unpair' this device, hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, please launch the iTouch Wearables application. Allow everything (location, etc.) and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, open it to be guided through a series of questions that help you create a profile. Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to connect your ITouch Go Smartwatch to your smartphone. (Again, we highly encourage the user to allow all notifications, enable location services & pairing access to their smartphones.) To connect & sync your smartwatch to your device, tap Add A Device to search for your ITouch Go Smartwatch.
To confirm successful connection between devices, the watch should show as "connected". Another way to check is to verify of the date and time do mirror information in your mobile device. =)