Although, we have an existing process on how to avail your Warranty Claim online, we encourage you to follow these guidelines for faster processing. This is in line with the unprecedented volume we are receiving for both inquiries, concerns, and sales.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know about the reason for your claim and provide the following information:
* Photos of your watch both front and back
* Copy of your purchase receipt.
* Quick video of your watch concern (for not powering-on, charging issues, and other issues that may be easily presented in video format).
* Information on when and where the item has been purchased.
* The model and make of your mobile device.
* The operating system your mobile device is currently running on. I.e. iOS 14 or Android 10.
- Once email is received, the Customer Experience Specialist will assess your concern and will first offer troubleshooting steps. If it can't be resolved, the specialist will then advise for the next steps for your claim.
Lastly, for our complete Warranty Policy, please visit this link: WARRANTY POLICY.
You may also refer to this article covering the 11 frequently asked questions for iTouch Wearables, as it may cover other inquiries you might have. More so, feel free to email us at email@example.com, and our Customer Experience team will be happy to provide you with answers.