The free iTOUCH Wearables app is compatible with most iPhones and Android Phones.
A smartphone is required for call, text, and smartphone app notifications.
NOTE: Please make sure your mobile Bluetooth is turned on during the entire process and you are connecting to your iTouch Wearables Pairing app first.
To get started:
2. Once downloaded, Tap the watch icon from the app landing page.
3. Tap Set up a new device.
4. Select your watch model.
5. Select your watch. - NOTE: If you have multiple watches, you can double check which watch to pair by matching it with the MAC ADDRESS found in Settings-->About.
6. Allow all notifications & pairing access requests.
7. Confirm watch connection to application.
- The next page should show that your watch is now connected through your iTouch Wearables paring app.
- To counter verify, your watch time and date should mirror the information found in your mobile device.
You can also check out our: 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions – iTouch Wearables.