Please follow the instructions below and we will have you enjoying your iTouch Go in no time!
1) Go to the page on the device where your iTouch Go app is located.
2) Uninstall the iTouch Wearables application by holding down on the application on your screen and hitting the small 'x' in the top left corner of the app.
3) Restart your device.
Once done, reset your watch:
1) Go into the settings menu (from the clock face screen, swipe left to right to get to the Settings menu).
2) Tap the green 'Reset' button.
3) Then hold the green 'Reset' button and the watch will be factory reset.
After this has been done. Please go to the app store and re-download the iTouch Go application. Make sure Bluetooth is active on your phone and no other smartwatches are part of your 'Connected' devices (even older ones you no longer use should be removed). If this watch was paired before, remove it. To remove devices from your Bluetooth history, click on the (i) icon or whichever symbol is found on the right hand area next to the device you want to remove.
Once this is done, you'll see "Forget this device', hit that and the device will be gone from memory. Next, please launch the iTouch Wearables application. Allow everything (location, etc.) and enable notifications when asked.
Once in the application, open it to be guided through a series of questions that help you create a profile. Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to connect your ITouch Go Smartwatch to your smartphone. (Again, we highly encourage the user to allow all notifications, enable location services & pairing access to their smartphones.) To connect & sync your smartwatch to your device, tap Add A Device to search for your ITouch Go Smartwatch.
To confirm successful connection between devices, the watch should show as "connected". Another way to check is to verify of the date and time do mirror information in your mobile device. =)