Bluetooth Name: K+K Kween
- On the right earcup, carefully plug the USB-C cable into the USB-C charging port and connect the other end of the cable to either a computer USB port or to a UL certified USB wall charger.
- A solid red LED light will appear to indicate when the headphone is charging.
- When charging is complete, the LED light will turn Blue.
- Charging time is approximately 1.5 hours.
TURNING HEADPHONES ON / OFF
- To power on: Press & hold the power button on the right side of the headphone for about 3 seconds until the LED indicator light turns on.
- To power off: Press & hold the power button again for 3 seconds until the LED light turns off.
PAIR & CONNECT WITH A NEW DEVICE
- Power on the wireless Bluetooth headphone.
- To pair the headphone with a new device, ensure the device is not connected to any other device. The red & blue LED light will blink to indicate it is ready to be paired with a new device.
- On your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet or media player, navigate to the Bluetooth settings menu, turn on Bluetooth and search for new devices. After a few seconds you will see “K+K Kween” listed.
- Tap the name of this device "K+K Kween" to select it. A solid blue LED light indicates your device has successfully paired.
- With your previously paired device’s Bluetooth turned on and in range, the headphone will automatically reconnect to the last Bluetooth device it was connected to.
NOTE: If the headphone is not used within 5 minutes, the headphones will automatically turn off to save battery.
PLAYING & LISTENING TO MUSIC
- Connect your device to the headphone via Bluetooth (refer to the ”Pair & Connect” section)
- Open your favorite music app and press play.
- Control the music, track & volume from your device or from the controls on the headphones. Press the Power button once to play/pause music & answer calls. Press the Power button twice to redial the last number called on your phone and press & hold it to reject an incoming call.
- All audio, including music, games, videos and notifications will be routed through the headphone.
- Press + to turn up the volume.
- Press - to turn down the volume.
- Press and hold + to skip to the next track.
- Press and hold - to return to the previous track.
- Press Voice Assistant Button (microphone icon) to use your connected device's Voice Assistant.
Headset won't Power On
Make sure your device is fully charged using a UL certified power supply and a USB-C cable.
Music is not playing via Bluetooth
- Make sure your Bluetooth phone or other devices supports Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP).
- Check to see if the headphone and audio device is paired and connected over Bluetooth.
- Restart the headphone to reconnect your Bluetooth device.
Bluetooth Audio Device will not reconnect to headphones
Navigate to your Bluetooth settings menu on your Bluetooth device, tap “K+K Kween” and select “Forget”.
Press & hold the power button on the headphone (while powered on) to disconnect the
headphones from any connected devices. Then follow the steps to reconnect your device.
FCC ID: 2ARUI-KKWEEN
Download the latest Kendall + Kylie Headphone User Guide by clicking the link below.