Simply remove the earbuds from the charging case to power on each earbud. When they are both on, the two earbuds will automatically pair to each other within seconds.
Insert buds in the charging case to power off. You can also manually press the button on the left bud for 3-5 seconds to shut down both buds. The light will flash red to indicate powering off.
BLUETOOTH PAIRING (make sure Bluetooth settings for your device are turned on and discoverable)
Step 1 - When pairing with a new device, take both earbuds out of the case. They will both flash red and blue light and pair automatically to each other. When they are paired to each other, both the left and right earbuds will flash blue to indicate that both ear buds are paired to each other and ready to pair with a device.
Step 2 - Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device. The earbuds will appear as “BT K+K SoliTude” in your device list. Select this to pair with your device.
CONTROLS (multi-function button on left earbud)
- Single click: play/pause audio or answer/hang up calls
- Double click: redial last call
- Long press for 2 seconds: next song
- Long press for 5 seconds: power on/off
LED LIGHT INDICATOR
- Alternately flashing RED and BLUE: pairing mode
- Flashing BLUE once every 5 seconds: connected to device
- Flashing RED: powering off
- Play time: 2.5 hours
- Charging time: 40-50 minutes