iTOUCH AIR S USER GUIDE
Everything you need to know about the iTOUCH AIR S Smartwatch
Your iTOUCH AIR S box includes:
iTOUCH AIR S Smartwatch
USB Charging Cable
(Color and material vary)
The interchangeable straps on the iTOUCH AIR S comes in a variety of colors and materials, sold seperately.
Setting up your iTOUCH AIR S Smartwatch
For the best experience, use the iTOUCH AIR S app for iPhones and Android phones. A smartphone is required for call, text, calendar, and smartphone app notifications.
Charge Your Smartwatch
A fully charged iTOUCH AIR S has a battery life of up to 30 days (Standby time). Battery life and charge cycles vary with the use and other factors.
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall
- Clip the other end of the charging cable to the charging base. The pins on the charging base must lock securely with the A battery icon appears on the screen to indicate your smartwatch is charging.
Note: Please take off plastic protector film from caseback before charging. Charging fully takes about 1 full hour.
Set up with your smartphone
The free iTOUCH AIR S app is compatible with most iPhones and Android Phones.
To get started:
- Find the iTOUCH AIR S app in one of the locations below, depending on your smart
- Apple App Store for iPhones
- Google Play Store for Android Phones
- Download and install the iTOUCH AIR S App
YOUR ITOUCH AIR S WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE ITOUCH AIR S SMARTWATCH APP SHOWN ABOVE.
This watch only functions with this app and there will be connectivity issues if the incorrect app is used. For more information and links to the apps, go to: www.iTouchwearables.com.
- When the app is installed, open it to be guided through a series of questions that help you create a Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to connect your iTOUCH AIR S Smartwatch to your smartphone. (We highly encourage the user to allow all notifications & pairing access to their smart- phones.)
- To connect & sync your smartwatch to your device, tap add to search for your iTOUCH AIR S Smartwatch
- Search and select iTOUCH AIR S to pair.
Please read through the guide to learn more about your new smartwatch and then explore the iTOUCH AIR S App.
See your data in the iTOUCH AIR S app
Sync iTOUCH AIR S Smartwatch to transfer your data to the app, where you can view your exercise (Steps, Miles, Calories burned, and duration) and sleep (restful, light, and awake) data, and more. We recom- mend syncing your smartwatch to the app at least once a day.
Each time you open the iTOUCH AIR S app, your smartwatch will sync automatically when it’s nearby.
Learn how to best navigate your iTOUCH AIR S Smartwatch.
Navigate iTOUCH AIR S
iTOUCH AIR S has a vibrant LCD display and a one-touch button for navigation.
Navigate iTOUCH AIR S by pressing the button. The home screen is the watch face of the smartwatch.
- Press the button to switch between apps on your
- Hold the button to select and activate an app, function or
Settings for your smartwatch
- Manage basic settings including do not disturb, stopwatch, brightness, watch faces, reset and shutdown directly on your Open the settings app and tap/hold setting to adjust.
Changing Watch Faces
iTOUCH AIR S comes with 3 selectable interchangeable watch faces.
To change your watch face from the iTOUCH AIR S App:
- With your smartwatch nearby, from the iTOUCH AIR S app dashboard, tap icon from the navigation bar
- Tap Watch Faces to navigate to selection of watch
- Browse available and select your preferred watch
To change your watch face from the iTOUCH AIR S Smartwatch:
- Navigate to clock faces from the settings on your iTOUCH AIR S
- Select desired watch face and return back to set watch
NOTIFICATIONS and MESSAGING
iTOUCH AIR S can display call, text, social media, calendar, and app notifications from your smartphone to keep you informed. The smartwatch and phone device must be within Bluetooth range of each other to receive such notifications.
Set up notifications
Check that the Bluetooth on your phone is on and that your phone can receive notifications (often under Settings > Notifications). Then set up notifications:
- From the iTOUCH AIR S app dashboard, tap the icon from the navigation bar Tap
- From Notifications, you may select the notifications you wish to receive from your
Viewing incoming notifications
When your iTOUCH AIR S and smartphone are within range, notification causes the smartwatch to vi- brate. If you don’t read the notification when it arrives, you can check it later by navigating to Messages on your smartwatch.
To view messages and notifications from different social applications, simply hold button.
iTOUCH AIR S stores up to 3 notifications, after which the oldest are replaced as you receive new ones.
Turn Off Notifications
Turn off all or certain notifications with the iTOUCH AIR S app.
Alarms vibrate to awake or alert you at a time you have set. Set up to 3 alarms to occur once or on multiple days of the week via the iTOUCH AIR S app. You can also time events with the stopwatch under settings.
ACTIVITY AND SLEEP
iTOUCH AIR S continuously tracks a variety of stats whenever you wear it. The information is then trans- ferred to the iTOUCH AIR S app every time you sync your smartwatch.
See your stats
Core stats: Steps taken today, calories burned, distance covered, and active minutes.
Find your complete history and other information automatically detected by your smartwatch, such as sleep data in the iTOUCH AIR S app.
See via watch faces:
- From Simply (Blue) watch face, you can see your steps taken
- From Simply (Yellow) watch face, you can see your steps and distance traveled
- From Modern watch face, you can see distance traveled and calories burned
Track a daily activity goal
iTOUCH AIR S tracks your progress towards a daily activity goal of your choice. When you reach your goal, the smartwatch vibrates and shows a celebratory achievement.
Setting a goal
Set a goal to help you get started on your health & fitness journey. To begin, your recommended goal is set to take 8,000 steps per day. Choose to change the goal number via the iTOUCH AIR S app under the accounts tab. Tap Goal to begin setting.
Turn on reminders to move in the app to set a sedentary reminder nudge. The sedentary reminder can be enabled in additional features. This feature is active during the hours of 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Track Your Sleep
Your iTOUCH AIR S will automatically track your time asleep and sleep stages (Time spent in REM, light sleep and deep sleep). To see your sleep score and stats, sync your smartwatch when you wake up and check the app.
Learn about your sleep habits
iTOUCH AIR S tracks several sleep metrics including the amount of sleep you get and provides you with an overall sleep score number for that night. It will track your wake time and your light sleep time. Along with deep sleep.
FITNESS AND EXERCISE
Track walks and runs with the smartwatch and the app to see real-time stats, including calories burned, distance traveled, and elapsed time.
For complete workout stats, recap, route and pace information make sure to use your smartphone’s con- nected GPS. Review your exercise history via the iTOUCH AIR S app.
Note: The Connected GPS feature on the iTOUCH AIR S works with the GPS sensors on your nearby phone.
To use Connected GPS
From the dashboard of the app, scroll down and hit Running Mode. A new screen will appear that will say Start. Tap Start. A countdown will appear and once complete, connected GPS mode will be enabled until you pause or completely stop it. This screen will showcase your steps, pace, and calories burned. You will have an option to toggle between this screen or an actual live map of your route. Once completed, you can view distance traveled.
To remotely control your music from your smartwatch, hold button on the Music feature on the smartwatch. The music remote allows you to Play/Pause, Skip Forward, or Skip to previous music from your music apps.
To access camera remote on iTOUCH AIR S, first open the camera app on your smartphone and hold the button on the Camera feature on your smartwatch to snap a photo.
Once your smartwatch is fully paired to the app, the weather feature will show on your wearable device. Your smartwatch shows weather updates hourly.
To change from Fahrenheit to Celsius, navigate to additional features on the iTOUCH AIR S app. From there you can input the city you would like to see the weather for.
Tap Find Device under additional features to vibrate your iTOUCH AIR S.
WEAR AND CARE
All iTOUCH Wearable products are meant to be worn all day and night, so it’s important to follow a few simple guidelines as you wear and care for your device.
To keep your band clean and your skin happy, we recommend the following tips:
- Clean your band and wrist regularly - especially after intense workouts or sweating. Rinse the band with water or wipe it with a small amount of rubbing alcohol. Do NOT use hand soap, dish soap, hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes or household cleaners, which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate your skin. Always pat dry the band before putting it back on.
Note: Although iTOUCH AIR S is water resistant, it is not good for your skin to wear a wet band for long periods of time.
Make sure to wear your band loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. Prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin, so give your wrists a break by removing the band for an hour or two after extended wear.
- If you have allergies, asthma, or eczema, you may be more likely to experience a skin irritation or allergy from a wearable device. If you start to experience skin irritation or redness on your wrist, remove your device. Contact a dermatologist if symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days of not using your wearable device.
UPDATE, RESTART, AND ERASE
If you can’t sync your iTOUCH AIR S, or if you have trouble with connected GPS or tracking your stats, you can restart your tracker from your wrist or app. From the smartwatch, navigate to Settings and tap Shut- down. If restarting the smartwatch doesn’t address the issue, tap Reset in Settings.
REGULATORY & SAFETY NOTICES
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Increase the separation between the equipment and
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connect-
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna must not be located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
FCC ID: 2AJXA3760N02
Click the link below to download the Manual for your iTouch Air S.